Mahindra Finance is the prominent Rural Non-Banking Finance Company in India providing financial assistance to the large section of the population. It offers support to the rural region in the agricultural field but since its popularity and demand, the firm started offering the loan in the field of house, automobile and more. The personal loan is an exclusive feature of the Mahindra Finance; the services are excellent and the same is high in demand.
So, if you are willing to fulfill your personal needs and failed to choose the appropriate financial institution for the loan, then don’t get worried as Mahindra Finance will be your one-stop solution. The interest rate is nominal and the other services are best in class.
Why Choose Mahindra Finance for a personal loan?
- If you need the loan up to Rs 3 lakh and want to avoid the lengthy documentation process, then Mahindra Finance is an ideal choice for you. The interest rate is minimal and the document process is simple and easy.
- You can pay your loan amount within 3 years.
- Most of the financial institutes take longer time to approve the loan due to the hectic documentation process, but Mahindra Finance only takes a couple of days to approve the loan.
- Once the approval is done, the loan amount will be disbursed in your account in a short span of time.
These were the summarized features of the Mahindra Finance Personal Loan. To know about the eligibility and application procedure, go through the next stanza as this will help you to clear the doubts and the info will assist you to get the loan in an effective manner.
What are the eligibility criteria of personal loan offered by Mahindra Finance?
- You must be an Indian.
- The loan is offered to Mahindra customers and its employees. So, if you have an account in Mahindra Finance then you can easily avail the loan.
- The minimum age to get the loan is 21 years and the maximum is 58 years. So, if your age is in the range then you will get the Mahindra Finance Personal Loan.
- What are the documents required for Mahindra Finance Personal Loan?
An identity proof which may be Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, and Driving License.
Address Proof which may be Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill, and more.
- For income proof, you will have to submit the copy of the bank’s statement of last 3 months.
- Pan Card
- Passport sized photographs
- Duly-filled application form of personal loan
How to apply for a personal loan in Mahindra Finance?
- Go to the official website of Mahindra Finance personal loan by clicking on the link – Click Here
- Soon, you will find the home page of Mahindra Finance featuring Vehicle loan, Personal Loan, Home Loan, and SME Loan, all these features are listed on the right end of the page.
- Now, click on Personal loan and further click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Thereafter, a new page will appear on your screen showing the application form and your job is to fill the details carefully.
- After filling the form, click on ‘Submit’.
- After completing the above process, you will be directed to the document section and here you will have to upload the necessary documents.
- After finishing the documentation process, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- That’s it; soon you will get a confirmation message and this indicates that you have successfully applied for the Mahindra Finance Personal Loan.
Your job is done and now the bank will scrutinize the application form and the documents. Once it is approved, your loan amount will be disbursed in your account in a quick span of time. However, if in case you got stuck or need to resolve the query, and then feel free to get the assistance from Mahindra Finance customer care. The number is listed on the official website of the firm and you just need to make a call to resolve the issues. Hence, stay tuned with Mahindra Finance and enjoys the exclusive features and services offered by the institute.